Beverage Air DW79HC-B-29
With its sleek, black exterior, the Beverage Air DW79HC-B-29 bottle cooler looks nice behind the bar. It has a durable, stainless steel top and a sturdy, galvanized interior. Stainless steel is corrosion resistant and the pan dividers are epoxy coated for further protection. These dividers offer a space between different types of product for quick retrieval and they’re made of wire, so air flows evenly throughout them. The cabinet is accessed behind three sliding lids.
This Beverage Air DW79HC-B-29 forced-air bottle cooler holds 32 cases of bottles or 45 cases of cans. When a customer orders a bottle, the bartender can pop off the cap using the convenient, side-mounted opener. Keeping the floor clean, it also comes with a cap catcher that holds caps. This unit cools with forced air and a self-contained condenser, keeping temperatures in the range of 30 to 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Frosty Brew series
- 24.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 30-32 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Cools quickly with forced air and fans
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 3 sliding lids
- Glass stops integrated on the countertop
- 5 adjustable dividers separate product
- Dividers are made of epoxy-coated wire
- Accommodates 32 cases of bottles or 453/4 cases of cans
- Designed with a deep well
- Bottle opener facilitates cap removal
- Cap catcher stores caps that are popped off
- Top is made of stainless steel for durability
- Galvanized interior and black vinyl exterior
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 76 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 263/4 in. H
- Overall: 80 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Frosty Brew Bottle Cooler, 80″W, 26-1/2″D, 24.1 cu. ft., (3) sliding lids, (5) dividers, case capacities – (21-1/8) 12 oz bottles/(34-7/8) 12 oz cans, flat top, holds below 32° F, deep well design, adjustable dividers, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, black vinyl exterior, galvanized interior, stainless steel top, self-contained refrigeration, 1/2 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.