The Beverage Air DW79HC-S bottle cooler can be used in sports pubs, taverns, and other drinking establishments with bulk alcohol sales and a need for cold storage. This cooler has a deep well to accommodate 32 cases of 12-ounce bottles, providing establishments with a high volume of storage. Its temperature range of 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit keeps stored product within parameters to ensure customer satisfaction.
This Beverage Air DW79HC-S bottle cooler’s stainless steel exterior is made to withstand denting and gouging, offering a long service life in any establishment. Its five interior partitions can be used to sort drinks according to variety. To conserve staff scraping labor, this unit defrosts automatically.
- Part of the Stainless Steel Deep Well series
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- 24.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- High-cooling-RPM fans maintain product chill
- 3 sliding lids
- Includes bottle opener and cap catcher
- Holds (32) 12-oz. bottle cases or (453/4) 12-oz. can cases
- Durable, stainless steel exterior
- Galvanized interior with a stainless steel floor
- 5 dividers facilitate product partitioning
- Automatic defrost
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 76 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 263/4 in. H
- Overall: 80 in. W x 277/8 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Frosty Brew Bottle Cooler, 80″W x 26-1/2″D x 33-3/4″H, 24.1 cu. ft., (3) sliding lids, (5) adjustable epoxy coated wire dividers, case capacity: 32 cases (12 oz. bottles) or 45-3/4 cases (12 oz. cans), electronic controls, flat top, holds below 32° F, deep well design, adjustable dividers, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, stainless steel exterior, galvanized interior, stainless steel top, self-contained refrigeration, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.