The Beverage Air DW79HC-S bottle cooler is a great option for pubs, sports bars, and other drinking establishments where alcohol is served in large quantities and cold storage is required. Its deep well can hold 32 cases of 12-ounce bottles to meet high customer demand. With a temperature range of 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, it can keep product at desirable levels of chill for dispensing.
The Beverage Air DW79HC-S bottle cooler has a stainless steel exterior that withstands corrosion, denting, and scrapes. Five total partitions occupy the interior, enabling operators to organize drinks by product type. It defrosts automatically, so the cooler requires no ice scraping maintenance.
- Part of the Stainless Steel Deep Well series
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- 24.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- 5 dividers enable product partitioning
- 3 sliding lids
- Holds (32) 12-oz. bottle cases or (453/4) 12-oz. can cases
- Resilient, stainless steel exterior
- Galvanized interior with stainless steel floor
- Includes a bottle opener and cap catcher
- High-cooling RPM fans keep product chilled
- Automatic defrost
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 76 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 263/4 in. H
- Overall: 80 in. W x 277/8 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 80″W x 26-1/2″D x 33-3/4″H, 24.1 cu. ft., (3) sliding lids, (5) adjustable epoxy coated wire dividers, case capacity: 32 cases (12 oz. bottles) or 45-3/4 cases (12 oz. cans), electronic controls, deep well design, adjustable dividers, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, stainless steel front & top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration system, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.