The Beverage Air DW94HC-S bottle cooler gives pubs, bars, and other drinking establishments cold storage for bottled beverages. It holds 39 cases of 12-ounce bottles in its deep well, enabling staff to retain a large amount of product on site. In order to keep product at satisfactory conditions for dispensing, the cooler maintains a temperature range of 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The stainless steel exterior of the Beverage Air DW94HC-S bottle cooler holds up well against dents, scrapes, and scratches, providing a holding unit with a long service life. Facilitating product organization, the cooler’s interior has six total partitions. Automatic defrosting reduces ice buildup to save time and effort for operators.
- Frosty Brew-style cooler
- Part of the Stainless Steel Deep Well series
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- 28.63 cu. ft. of interior space
- 4 sliding lids
- Dent- and scratch-resistant, stainless steel exterior
- Galvanized interior with a stainless steel floor
- 6 adjustable dividers streamline product partitioning
- Includes bottle opener and cap catcher
- Automatic defrost
- High-cooling-RPM fans keep air circulating
- Holds (39) 12-oz. bottle cases or (553/4) 12-oz. can cases
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 91 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 263/4 in. H
- Overall: 95 in. W x 277/8 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Frosty Brew Bottle Cooler, 95″W x 26-5/8″D x 33-3/4″H, 28.63 cu. ft., (4) sliding lids, (6) adjustable epoxy coated wire dividers, case capacity: 39 cases (12 oz. bottles) or 55-3/4 cases (12 oz. cans), flat top, holds below 32° F, deep well design, adjustable dividers, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, stainless steel exterior, galvanized interior, stainless steel top, self-contained refrigeration, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.