The Beverage Air DW94HC-S bottle cooler provides cold storage for bottled beverages at bars, pubs, and other drinking establishments. It can house 39 cases of 12-ounce bottles in its deep well, giving staff various storage options. To ensure customer satisfaction, the cooler keeps stored material within the temperature range of 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made of stainless steel, the Beverage Air DW94HC-S bottle cooler’s exterior is shielded from rust, gouges, and scratches for a tough, long-lived unit. Inside the cooler, six partitions can be used to organize product. An automatic defrost feature melts ice to save employees the scraping time.
- Part of the Stainless Steel Deep Well series
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- 28.63-cu.-ft. interior space
- Automatic defrost
- Holds (39) 12-oz. bottle cases or (553/4) 12-oz. can cases
- 4 sliding lids
- Galvanized interior with stainless steel floor
- Strong, stainless steel exterior
- 6 dividers simplify product partitioning
- High-cooling-RPM fans cool product efficiently
- Includes bottle opener and cap catcher
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 91 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 263/4 in. H
- Overall: 95 in. W x 277/8 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 95″W x 26-5/8″D x 33-3/4″HD, 28.63 cu. ft., (4) sliding lids, (6) adjustable epoxy coated wire dividers, case capacity: 39 cases (12 oz. bottles) or 55-3/4 cases (12 oz. cans), deep well design, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, galvanized interior, stainless steel top & exterior, self-contained refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.