The Beverage Air FB27HC-1S reach-in freezer’s 26.57 cubic feet of internal space suits it for cold storage, holding items such as frozen vegetables, food boxes, and other commercial kitchen materials. With a temperature range of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower, the freezer keeps food safely chilled and preserved. Its three wire shelves can be adjusted to accommodate different product sizes.
This Beverage Air FB27HC-1S commercial freezer has a solid door that offers superior thermal retention when compared to glass doors. The interior’s LED lighting gives staff increased visibility inside the cabinet without sacrificing the same energy as a conventional lighting system. Made of gray painted aluminum, the interior blends into the background and resists potential corrosion.
- Part of the Hydrocarbon series
- Temperature range: 0 degrees F and lower
- 26.57-cu.-ft. interior space
- Single section
- Self-closing door stays open at 120 degrees
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system for maximum maintenance access
- LED interior lighting optimizes internal visibility
- Solid door provides good thermal retention
- Stainless steel front and door; gray painted sides
- Automatic defrost
- 3 adjustable, wire shelves
- Painted gray aluminum interior
- 6-in. casters; 2 can brake
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,927-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 27 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 30 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 7.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Vista Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 30″W, 84-1/4″H, 26.57 cu. ft., electronic control, (1) lockable hinged solid door, (3) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, adaptive defrost, painted gray aluminum interior, stainless steel front, gray coated steel sides, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.