Maintaining a temperature of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower, the Beverage Air FB44HC-1S reach-in freezer can store frozen potato products, vegetables, meats, or other cold supplies. The freezer has an automatic defrost feature that breaks down built-up ice, eliminating scraping labor. With 44 cubic feet of storage space, the freezer has room for lots of product.
A total of six adjustable shelves inside the Beverage Air FB44HC-1S commercial freezer give staff flexibility to store differently sized cold products. A pair of solid doors keep cold air inside the cabinet, preventing the thermal loss that can occur with glass-door options. LED lighting helps users see what’s inside the freezer when accessing the cabinet.
- Part of the Hydrocarbon series
- Temperature range: 0 degrees F and lower
- 44 cu. ft. of interior space
- Two sections
- Self-closing, locking doors stay open at 120 degrees
- Automatic defrost
- Solid doors reduce thermal loss
- LED interior lighting increases internal visibility
- 3 adjustable, wire shelves per section
- Stainless steel front and doors; gray painted sides
- Painted gray aluminum interior resists corrosion
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters; 2 have brakes
- R290 refrigerant
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 44 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 47 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 11 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Vista Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 47″W, 84-1/8″H, 44 cu. ft., electronic control, (2) lockable hinged solid doors, (6) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, adaptive defrost, gray painted aluminum interior, stainless steel front, gray coated steel sides, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.