The Beverage Air FLG24HC1S one-section glass chiller is constructed of stainless steel with a durable galvanized back and bottom. Its aluminum interior resists corrosion and is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane to lock in cold air. Two epoxy-coated shelves support glasses and mugs, and the self-contained refrigeration system features electronic controls. Removing condensation and eliminating frost buildup, this unit features an automatic defrost system and a built-in evaporator. Its door stays open past 120 degrees for loading.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction has a galvanized back and bottom
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion
- CFC- and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 2 epoxy-coated shelves
- Unit chills (40) 12-oz. mugs
- 5.06-cu.-ft. interior space
- Maintained temperature: -10 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system with fully electronic controls
- Interior thermostat monitors temperatures
- Automatic defrost with a built-in condensate evaporator system
- Door stays open past 120 degrees
- Magnetic gasket seals the door
- Uses R290 refrigerant
Dimensions and Utilities
- Door opening: 195/8 in. x 215/8 in.
- Interior: 20 in. W x 181/4 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall: 24 in. W x 301/8 in. D x 32 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 1/3 HP, 5.0 A
Glass Froster & Plate Chiller, underbar model, 24″W x 30-1/8″D, 5.06 cubic feet, front-loading with (1) solid hinged door, (2) adjustable shelves, auto defrost, -10°F operating temperature, stainless steel top, stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back & bottom, aluminum interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.