The Beverage Air GF24HC-S glass chiller is intended for use in bars, pubs, and other commercial establishments where drinks are served in cold glasses. It can be used for plates as well, improving the presentation of chilled food items, such as ice cream presentations. This chiller has four cubic feet of space inside its cabinet, enabling it to hold a modest number of items.
With two shelves and a bottom rack, the Beverage Air GF24HC-S glass chiller can sort plates or glasses into separate groups for organization. A pair of dividers further assist this, clearly marking off groups of items. The chiller has a sliding lid that doesn’t stick up and out into customer sight, and its stainless steel exterior holds up well against scratching and denting.
- Part of the Hydrocarbon series
- Chills plates and glasses at -10 degrees F
- 4 cu. ft. of interior space
- 2 shelves with bottom rack
- Sliding lid
- 2 dividers
- Adaptive defrost
- Scratch- and rust-resistant, stainless steel exterior
- Galvanized interior
- No floor drains or additional plumbing are required
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,624-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 157/8 in. W x 22 in. D x 183/4 in. H
- Overall: 241/8 in. W x 261/8 in. D x 331/2 in. H
- 3.5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Glass Froster, underbar model, 24″W, 33-5/8″H, 3.67 cu. ft., top opening with (1) sliding door lid, (2) adjustable dividers, (76) 12 oz mugs & (100) 8″ plates capacity, automatic defrost, -10° F operating temperature, stainless steel exterior, galvanized steel interior, self-contained refrigeration, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.