Beverage Air HBF12HC-1 Description
The Beverage Air HBF12HC-1 reach-in freezer has a stay-open door that facilitates loading, and it self-closes to reduce the amount of energy lost if an employee forgets. To promote airflow, the single section has four adjustable, epoxy-coted shelves. So users can find product, the cabinet is brightened with LED lights.
The Beverage Air HBF12HC-1 one-section freezer can reach temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit, though this number can be adjusted with electronic controls and monitored on a digital display. To recover temperatures quickly when the door is opened a lot, this unit operates with an expansion valve system. The exterior front and interior are made of durable stainless steel, and the freezer is mounted on 6-inch casters for mobility.
- Part of the Horizon series
- 11.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- Spring-loaded hinges and magnetic door gaskets
- Door stays open and self-closes
- 4 adjustable shelves made of epoxy-coated wire
- Electronic controls with a digital display
- Reaches temperatures as low as -10 degrees F
- Bright LED interior lights
- Expansion valve for quick temperature recovery
- Self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- Evaporator has an epoxy-coated coil
- Stainless steel exterior front and interior
- Galvanized exterior back and bottom
- 1-piece grille can be removed for maintenance
- Mounted on 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- 1,624-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 21 in. W x 181/4 in. D x 483/4 in. H
- Overall: 24 in. W x 26 in. D x 673/8 in. H
- 5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 24″W, 67-3/8″H, 11.9 cu. ft. capacity, (1) solid door, (4) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grill, galvanized exterior back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.