Beverage Air HBF12HC-1-G Description
Well suited for storage applications, the Beverage Air HBF12HC-1-G reach-in freezer can hold product at temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit. This freezer has 11.9 cubic feet of storage space and four adjustable shelves, which can be reconfigured to hold a variety of product sizes. Helping staff see the items they are retrieving, LED lighting highlights materials stored inside the freezer.
The Beverage Air HBF12HC-1-G commercial freezer has a glass door that gives passersby a glance inside the cabinet to quickly tell if product needs to be replenished. While the door self-closes to improve cold retention, it will remain open at 120 degrees. The cabinet features extensive stainless steel construction that grants it defense against denting and scraping as well as corrosion.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Maintains temperatures as low as -10 degrees F
- 11.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 4 adjustable shelves accommodate different product sizes
- Shelves are epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- Glass door offers interior view
- Door self-closes and stays open at 120 degrees
- Black plastic handle
- Stainless steel grill, front, and sides
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior
- LED interior lighting provides optimized cabinet illumination
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system offers convenient maintenance
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 1,624 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 21 in. W x 181/4 in. D x 483/4 in. H
- Overall: 24 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 673/8 in. H
- 5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 24″W, 67-3/8″H, 11.9 cu. ft. capacity, (1) glass door, (4) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grill, galvanized exterior back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.