Beverage Air HBF23HC-1-HS Description
Preserving food more efficiently than glass-paned options, the Beverage Air HBF23HC-1-HS reach-in freezer’s solid doors hold in cabinet chill. The freezer has two half doors that permit access to one half of the freezer over the other, further reducing thermal loss. To give foodservice staff an ideal view into the cabinet at stored merchandise, this unit is fitted with internal LED lighting.
The Beverage Air HBF23HC-1-HS commercial freezer’s stainless steel construction is resistant to denting and scraping, as well as potential rusting or corrosion. Its shelves can be reconfigured to sit at different heights in order to accommodate items of different sizes. With 22.5 cubic feet of internal space, the freezer can hold a sizable quantity of product.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Holds temperatures as low as -10 degrees F
- 22.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Shelves are protected with corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Solid Dutch doors reduce thermal loss when accessing cabinet
- Door self-closes, stays open at 120 degrees
- Black plastic handle
- Stainless steel front, grill, and sides
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior
- LED interior lighting improves interior visibility
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system reduces maintenance needs
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 1,927-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 241/4 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 271/4 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 7.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 27-1/4″W, 84-1/4″H, 22.5 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged solid half doors (lockable), (3) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, stainless steel exterior front, sides & grill, galvanized back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.