Beverage Air HBF27HC-1-HS Description
Since the Beverage Air HBF27HC-1-HS reach-in freezer can hold products at down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit, it is excellent for cold food storage. Its 26.57 cubic feet of interior space is divided into three shelves, which kitchen staff can use to organize product at their discretion. With its LED lighting system, the cabinet is well lit and uses less energy than a conventional lighting system.
The Beverage Air HBF27HC-1-HS commercial freezer’s Dutch doors give users the ability to access part of the freezer at a time, which decreases thermal loss each time a door is opened. Losing less heat than glass-paned options, the doors are solid. Stainless steel on the freezer’s interior and exterior strengthens it and gives it rust and corrosion resistance.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Maintains temperatures as low as -10 degrees F
- 26.57-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 3 wire shelves are coated in corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Stainless steel grill, sides, and front
- Scratch- and dent-resistant stainless steel interior
- Solid Dutch doors boost thermal retention
- Self-closing doors stay open at 120 degrees
- LED interior lighting provides cabinet visibility
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 1,927 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 27 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 30 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 7.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 30″W, 84-1/4″H, 26.57 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged solid half doors (lockable), (3) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille, galvanized back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.