Extending service life in the kitchen, the Beverage Air HBF49HC-1-G reach-in freezer’s stainless steel construction holds up against rust, corrosion, and scratching. It has two sections with six wire shelves that can be repositioned at the discretion of kitchen staff to accommodate products of varying dimensions. So staff can quickly determine if restocking is needed, the freezer has glass-paned doors that display cabinet contents.
The Beverage Air HBF49HC-1-G commercial freezer has internal LED lighting to illuminate the interior and consumes less energy than conventional lighting systems. With the ability to chill food at as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit is good for a variety of cold storage needs. To reduce thermal loss while accessing the freezer, While its doors self-close to reduce thermal loss during access, they can also be set to stay open at 120 degrees.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Can maintain temperatures as low a -10 degrees F
- 46.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 adjustable wire shelves in each of the 2 sections
- Stainless steel grill, sides, front, and interior
- Glass doors offer cabinet visibility
- Self-closing doors stay open at 120 degrees
- LED interior lighting
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 2,312 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 49 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 11 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 52″W, 84-1/4″H, 46.2 cu. ft. capacity, (1) right-hand hinged glass door, (1) left-hand hinged glass door, (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille, galvanized back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.