Beverage Air HBF49HC-1-HG Description
The Beverage Air HBF49HC-1-HG reach-in freezer has Dutch-style half doors that enable kitchen staff to access just the part of the cabinet they need, decreasing cold air loss and boosting recovery time. To tell when stored materials need restocking, these doors have glass panes that offer a preview of the freezer cabinet. A total of six wire shelves can be rearranged within the cabinet to accommodate items of varying sizes.
The Beverage Air HBF49HC-1-HG commercial freezer features a sturdy stainless steel construction that holds up well against dents, scratches, and corrosion. Consuming less power than traditional lighting systems, the cabinet is lit with LED lights. One-touch defrost takes care of ice buildup so users don’t have to scrape.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Temperatures as low as -10 degrees F can be maintained
- 46.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 3 adjustable, epoxy-coated wire shelves per section
- Stainless steel sides, front, and grill
- Interior is resilient stainless steel
- Glass Dutch doors reduce thermal loss during cabinet access
- Doors self-close and stay open at 120 degrees
- LED interior lighting
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 49 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 11 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 52″W, 84-1/4″H, 46.2 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged glass half doors, (2) left-hand hinged glass half doors, (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille, galvanized back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.