The Beverage Air HBF49HC-1-HG reach-in freezer’s Dutch-style half doors give kitchen staff the ability to choose which portion of the cabinet they’re accessing, reducing chill loss and improving the freezer’s recovery time. Further improving on thermal loss compared to glass-pane options, the doors are solid. There are six wire shelves inside the cabinet that can be reoriented to accommodate products of varying sizes.
The Beverage Air HBF49HC-1-HG commercial freezer is made primarily of stainless steel, which holds up well against rust and corrosion as well as scratch damage. Simplifying item retrieval and demanding less energy than conventional lights, internal LED lighting provides cabinet visibility. By eliminating ice buildup, the freezer’s one-touch defrost function saves user labor.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Maintains temperatures as low as -10 degrees F
- 46.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections have 3 adjustable wire shelves each
- Front, sides, grill, and interior are durable stainless steel
- Solid Dutch doors improve chill retention while cabinet is open
- Doors self-close, stay open at 120 degrees
- LED lighting illuminates interior
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 49 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 11 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 52″W, 84-1/4″H, 46.2 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged solid half doors (lockable), (2) left-hand hinged solid half doors (lockable), (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille, galvanized back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.