The Beverage Air HBR27HC-1-G Horizon Series refrigerator has 25.88 cubic feet of storage space, giving users plenty of room to hold produce, proteins, and other fresh ingredients. Its interior contains three shelves that can be adjusted to hold products of various heights. Users can access the cabinet interior through the door, which is made of glass for product visibility.
The refrigeration system of the Beverage Air HBR27HC-1-G reach-in refrigerator is self-contained, so it’s easier to install than a remote version. Because the unit is mounted on casters, it can be wheeled away from its location when the condenser requires maintenance. This unit uses R290 refrigerant, which is an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon.
- Part of the Horizon Series
- Single reach-in section
- 25.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- Durable, rust-resistant, stainless steel interior and exterior
- 1 right-hinged, self-closing, glass door
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves are made of wire to encourage airflow
- 6-in. casters; 2 can brake
- Condenser is self-contained to simplify installation
- Refrigeration system is bottom mounted
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Maintains 36- to 38-degree-F product temperature
- 1,480-BTU transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 27 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 30 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 25.88 cu. ft. capacity, (1) right-hand hinged glass door, (3) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, adaptive defrost, stainless steel interior & exterior, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.