Temperatures in the Beverage Air HBR44HC-1 two-section reach-in refrigerator range from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant helps produce cold air, and the forced-air system moves it evenly throughout the cabinet. Product in the cabinet is held on six epoxy-coated wire shelves. With LED lights, product in the cabinet is easy to see.
Since the interior and exterior are made of stainless steel, the Beverage Air HBR44HC-1 two-section reach-in refrigerator is durable and rust resistant. The doors are self-closing and stay open past 120 degrees for cabinet cleaning and product loading.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist rusting, denting, and scratching
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- LED lighting illuminates the cabinet for visibility
- 2 self-closing doors have a 120-degree stay-open feature
- Plug-in magnetic door gaskets keep cold air sealed in the cabinet
- 6-in. casters with 2 that lock in place
- 40.2 cu. ft. interior space
- 2,392 BTU
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 44 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 47 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced-air refrigeration evenly circulates cold air
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Operates in a cool area
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 40.2 cu. ft. capacity, (1) right-hand solid hinged door, (1) left-hand solid hinged door, door locks, (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, adaptive defrost, stainless steel interior & exterior, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.