Beverage Air HBR49HC-1 Description
The Beverage Air HBR49HC-1 two-section reach-in refrigerator holds stored items on six epoxy-coated wire shelves. Lighting in the cabinet improves visibility, and its stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion. The doors self-close to retain cold air and stay open past 120 degrees to ease loading and unloading. The Beverage Air HBR49HC-1 two-section refrigerator has magnetic gaskets around the doors that prevent cold air leaks.
- Interior and exterior are made of stainless steel for rust and scratch resistance
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- LED lighting enhances product visibility
- 2 self-closing doors keep cold air inside the cabinet
- 120-degree stay-open door feature for product loading
- Plug-in magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- 2 of the 6-in. casters have brakes
- 46.15 cu. ft. interior space
- 2,392 BTU
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 49 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 52 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced-air system ensures cold air is evenly distributed
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil is corrosion resistant
- Runs in a cool area of the kitchen
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 46.15 cu. ft. capacity, electronic control, (2) solid hinged self-closing doors (lockable), (6) epoxy coated wire shelves, LED lighting, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior & exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.