Beverage Air HBR49HC-1-G
Glass doors on the Beverage Air HBR49HC-1-G reach-in refrigerator provide an unobstructed view to the cabinet’s interior so users can locate products before opening the door. The refrigerator has six adjustable shelves made of heavy-duty wire to support stored items and enable air to flow freely. To fit different sizes of containers, users can adjust the shelves to modify the space. LED lighting is installed in the cabinet, enabling users to read labels and take inventory.
The Beverage Air HBR49HC-1-G two-section reach-in refrigerator rolls on a set of four 6-inch casters, enabling users to move the refrigerator in order to clean the floor or access the rear of the unit. Users can pull the doors open 120 degrees to prevent them from slamming while loading or cleaning the cooler.
- 2 sections
- Full-size reach in
- 2 swinging glass doors
- Digital display with full electronic control
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- 46.15-cu.-ft. interior space
- French-style doors open from center
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist rust and scratches
- Interior LED lighting brightens view of products
- Plug-in, magnetic door gaskets seal in cold air
- Spring-loaded, self-closing doors with 120 degree stay-open feature
- 6 adjustable, heavy-duty wire shelves with epoxy coating
- Self-contained refrigeration mounted on bottom of unit
- 1-piece grille is removable for streamlined maintenance
- Mounted on (4) 6-in. casters; 2 are braking
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2,392-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 49 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 46.15 cu. ft. capacity, (1) right-hand hinged glass door, (1) left-hand hinged glass door, (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, adaptive defrost, stainless steel interior & exterior, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.