Beverage Air HF2HC-1HS
The Beverage Air HF2HC-1HS two-section reach-in freezer is designed with a top-mounted compressor that releases heat upwards and away from the unit, reducing energy use. To prevent air from leaking, each door is sealed with a magnetic gasket and can self-close if left open. Pushing the doors past 120 degrees enables them to stay open as the user performs preventative checks and maintenance or restocks supplies.
Because it’s made of stainless steel and aluminum, the Beverage Air HF2HC-1HS reach-in freezer resists corrosion after being exposed to moisture, salt, and cold temperatures. Its automatic defrost requires no user activation, reducing employee labor. To monitor settings, users can view the digital display for precise readings or access the fully electronic controls to make adjustments.
- 2 sections
- Full-size reach in
- 4 swinging solid doors with locks
- Digital display is controlled electronically for precise measurements
- Maintains temperatures as low as -10 degrees F
- 45.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- Expansion valve technology
- Dutch doors open on top and bottom from center
- Stainless steel front and aluminum interior for durability
- Interior LED lighting for visibility in all areas of the cabinet
- Magnetic door gaskets snap in
- 120-degree stay-open feature on self-closing doors
- 6 adjustable shelves are made of epoxy-coated heavy-duty wire
- Refrigeration is self-contained and mounted on top of the unit
- Mounted on 4 heavy-duty, 6-in. casters; 2 have brakes
- 2,580-BTU heat transfer capacity
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 48 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 85 in. H
- 10 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 52″W, 85″ H, 45.2 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged half solid doors with locks, (2) left-hand hinged half solid doors with locks, (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, automatic defrost, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel front, gray painted sides, aluminum interior, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classifed, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.