Beverage Air HF2HC-1S Description
With temperatures falling below 0 degrees Fahrenheit, the Beverage Air HF2HC-1S Horizon Series reach-in freezer is well equipped to keep food frozen and preserved. Its two sections have a combined 45 cubic feet of space and are lined with aluminum to counteract corrosion. LED interior lighting illuminates both sections, consuming less power than traditional lighting technology. The freezer’s One-touch defrost feature maintains the unit for the user, saving time and effort.
The Beverage Air HF2HC-1S commercial freezer uses expansion valve technology instead of capillary tubing-while repairs may be more expensive, they should be less frequent. Additionally, this freezer will recover temperatures more quickly than units employing capillary technology.
- Part of the Horizon Series
- Temperature range: below 0 degrees F
- 45.2-cu.-ft. interior volume
- 2 sections
- 6 shelves
- Solid doors hold in cold air better than glass doors
- Doors self-close but stay open at 120 degrees for product loading
- Stainless steel front and sides add durability and length of life
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion
- LED interior lighting saves on energy costs
- Door locks prevent unauthorized access
- Electronic controls with a digital display
- One-touch defrost lowers labor needs
- Expansion valve refrigeration provides optimized thermal recovery
- 12-in. top clearance required
- Top-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters include 2 with brakes
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2,580 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 48 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 337/8 in. D x 85 in. H
- 10 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 52″W, 85″ H, 45.2 cu. ft., (1) right-hand solid hinged door with lock, (1) left-hand solid hinged door with lock, (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, automatic defrost, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel front, gray painted sides, aluminum interior, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classifed, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.