Beverage Air HFP1HC-1HS
Slim and compact, the Beverage Air HFP1HC-1HS reach-in freezer measures only 26 inches wide and has a self-contained refrigeration system for efficient usage of space. Its solid doors seal out light and heat better than glass alternatives and open independently to reduce air loss. The handles are antimicrobial, resisting the spread of germs in the most commonly touched area of the unit. Stainless steel front and sides provide a smooth surface that streamlines cleaning.
The Beverage Air HFP1HC-1HS reach-in freezer is built with a digital display that provides the user with a way to quickly and accurately check the unit’s settings. When adjustments are needed, the full electronic controls provide precision and are simple to use. Its refrigeration system is top-mounted to eject heat up and away from the cabinet, preventing it from warming the contents.
- 1 section
- Full-size reach in
- 2 swinging Dutch doors
- Digital display with electronic controls
- Holding temperature range: 0 degrees F and below
- 21.06-cu.-ft. interior space
- Expansion valve technology
- Made of sturdy stainless steel and aluminum
- LED lighting system inside cabinet
- Magnetic gaskets close tightly
- Door handle is antimicrobial to prevent bacterial spread
- Self-closing door with a 120-degree stay-open feature
- 3 adjustable wire shelves with epoxy coating
- Self-contained refrigeration is mounted on top of unit
- Mounted on 4 heavy-duty, 6-in. casters; 2 with brakes
- 1,997-BTU heat transfer capacity
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 22 in. W x 26 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 26 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 841/2 in. H
- 11 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 21.06 cu. ft., (2) right-hand hinged half solid doors with locks, (3) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, automatic defrost, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.