Beverage Air HFP3HC-1G Description
To facilitate comfortable unloading, the Beverage Air HFP3HC-1G reach-in freezer’s doors are designed with a 120-degree stay-open feature. Reducing cross-contamination risks, each handle is treated with an antimicrobial agent. Field reversible and self-closing, the doors have snap-in magnetic gaskets to seal in cold air.
Durable enough for heavy use, the Beverage Air HFP3HC-1G reach-in freezer features a stainless steel front and a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner. Each of the three sections has three epoxy-coated wire shelves for corrosion resistance. This unit cools using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and maintains temperatures as low as ‚Äö√Ñ√¨10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Horizon series
- 69.1 cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Positioned on 6-in. casters (2 with brakes)
- Stainless steel front resists scratching and denting
- Gray painted sides
- Antimicrobial door handles
- Full electronic controls
- 9 durable wire shelves are epoxy coated
- 3 self-closing, field-reversible doors
- 120-degree stay-open feature facilitates comfortable loading
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets
- Maintains temperatures as low as ‚Äö√Ñ√¨10 degrees F
- LED lighting illuminates interior
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Hot gas condensate evaporator
- Adaptive defrost
- R290 refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 71 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 78 in. W x 337/8 in. D x 85 in. H
- 13.2 A, (2) 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 69.1 cu. ft., (1) center glass door right-hand hinged, (1) right glass door right-hand hinged, (1) left glass door left-hand hinged, (9) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, automatic defrost, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, (2) 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.