The Beverage Air HR2HC-1HG Horizon series refrigerator has two sections and four half-height doors, separating the sections into smaller compartments to minimize cold air loss when one is opened. Because the doors have glass windows, operators can clearly see inside, and their stay-open design ensures convenient loading and unloading of product.
Mounted on top, the refrigeration system in this Beverage Air HR2HC-1HG reach-in refrigerator doesn’t operate around dirt and dust on the kitchen floor. Separating the components from debris on the floor prevents the system from sucking it in and getting damaged, and the unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is a more eco-friendly alternative to traditional options. Temperatures in the refrigerator stay between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and operators can adjust the level on the electronic controller.
- 46.88-cu. ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 4 field-reversible, half-height glass doors
- Self-closing doors can stay open at 120-degrees
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- LED lighting brightens the cabinet interior
- Aluminum interior liner
- Stainless steel exterior front with gray-painted sides
- Self-contained refrigeration system is top mounted away from floor dirt and debris
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls with digital display
- 6-in. heavy-duty casters (2 with brakes)
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 48 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 85 in. H
- 6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 52″W, 85″H, 46.88 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged half glass doors, (2) left-hand hinged glass doors, (6) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel front, gray painted sides, aluminum interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, Variable Speed Technology, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.