Reducing the risk of compressor damage, the top-mounted refrigeration system in this Beverage Air HR2HC-1HS two-section reach-in refrigerator is separated from dirt and debris on the floor. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant-an eco-friendly alternative to more traditional options. With electronic controls, the operator can adjust the temperature between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. For monitoring, the digital display shows the level for monitoring.
The two sections in this Beverage Air HR2HC-1HS Horizon series refrigerator provide plenty of storage space for cold items. Reducing heat transfer when users are grabbing product, these compartments are split into four smaller sections by half-height doors. To minimize cold air loss compared to glass doors, these doors are solid, and their field-reversible design accommodates different kitchen layouts.
- 45.20-cu. ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 4 half-height solid doors
- Field-reversible, self-closing doors have a 120-degree stay-open feature
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves resist corrosion
- LED lighting shines in the cabinet for visibility
- Aluminum interior liner
- Stainless steel front with gray-painted sides
- Self-contained refrigeration has top-mounted placement away from the floor
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Digital display
- 2 of the 6-in. heavy-duty have brakes
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 48 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 85 in. H
- 6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 52″W, 85″H, 45.2 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged half solid doors, (2) left-hand hinged half solid doors, door locks, (6) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel front, gray painted sides, aluminum interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, Variable Speed Technology, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.