Beverage Air HR3HC-1G Description
The three sections in the Beverage Air HR3HC-1G Horizon series refrigerator provide ample space for high-volume cold food storage. Each section has a full-height glass door that offers clear cabinet visibility, and these doors self-close to keep cold air inside the cabinet. At a 120-degree angle, the doors will stay open for loading and unloading, and the cabinet has nine shelves and a corrosion-resistant aluminum liner. With gray-painted sides, the exterior’s front is made of stainless steel.
Because it’s mounted in the top, the refrigeration system in this Beverage Air HR3HC-1G reach-in refrigerator won’t suck in dirt and dust from the floor. Operators can set the unit to a set level between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit with the electronic system. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more environmentally friendly than standard options.
- 71.52-cu. ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- 3 full-height glass doors
- Self-closing doors retain cold air
- Doors stay at 120-degree angle
- Field-reversible door design
- 9 wire shelves with epoxy coating
- LED interior lights provide cabinet visibility
- Aluminum interior liner
- Stainless steel exterior front
- Gray-painted exterior sides
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Top-mounted self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronic system controller with digital display
- 2 of the 6-in. heavy-duty casters are braking
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 74 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 78 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 88 in. H
- 6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, three-section, 78″W, 85″H, 71.52 cu. ft. capacity, (1) center glass door right-hand hinged, (1) right glass door right-hand hinged, (1) left glass door left-hand hinged, (9) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel front, gray painted sides, aluminum interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, Variable Speed Technology, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.