The Beverage Air HRP1HC-1S single-section reach-in refrigerator uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cool. Its refrigeration system is mounted on the top of the unit, evenly distributing heat and ensuring the internal temperatures are cool. Since this system is self-contained, all the components are built together to make it easy to service. The temperatures are easy to monitor thanks to the digital display.
Product sits on three epoxy-coated shelves that resist corrosion, while the interior is lit up by LED interior lights. With an aluminum interior, corrosion is resisted, and the unit has an interior capacity of 20.75 cubic feet. The Beverage Air HRP1HC-1S single-section reach-in refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior for heavy, constant use.
- Scratches, dents, and other minor damage are resisted with the stainless steel exterior
- Interior corrosion is resisted with its aluminum construction
- 20.75 cu. ft. interior capacity
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion and hold products
- Stored products are visible thanks to the interior LED lights
- Right-hinged, solid door comes with a lock to limit access to products
- Internal temperatures and other information is easy to monitor with the digital display
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service since all the components are built together
- System is mounted on the top, so it is easy to reach the top shelves
- Energy use is reduced with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/3 HP
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 20.75 cu. ft., (1) right-hand solid hinged door with locks, (3) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.