The wide design of the Beverage Air HRP1WHC-1G reach-in refrigerator provides more storage space than standard single-section units. Its door is extra wide to provide clear access, and its glass window provides visibility for quick product identification. For cold air retention, this door self-closes and can stay open at 120 degrees for loading and unloading. Inside the cabinet, three epoxy-coated shelves hold the stored items, while LED lighting increases visibility in the unit.
Temperatures in this Beverage Air HRP1WHC-1G Horizon series reach-in refrigerator range from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be adjusted on the electronic controller. The digital display lets users monitor this level. So it doesn’t operate near dust and dirt on the floor, the self-contained refrigeration system in the unit is top mounted.
- 30.76-cu. ft. interior space
- 1 section
- Wide cabinet design
- Wide, right-hand hinged glass door
- Field-reversible door has a self-closing design and stays open at a 120-degree angle
- Antimicrobial door handle slows growth of bacteria
- 3 wire shelves are epoxy coated
- LED interior lighting
- Aluminum interior liner
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Top-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronic controller and digital display
- 2 of the 6-in. heavy-duty casters have brakes
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 31 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 35 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 841/2 in. H
- 2.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, one-wide section, 30.76 cu. ft., (1) wide right-hand hinged glass door, (3) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R134a refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.