Keeping it away from dirt and debris on the floor, the refrigeration system in the Beverage Air HRP1WHC-1S one-section reach-in refrigerator has a top-mounted design. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that’s more eco-friendly than traditional refrigerants, and the temperature is adjustable between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit on the electronic controller. Operators can monitor the temperature level on the digital display.
The wide design of this Beverage Air HRP1WHC-1G Horizon series reach-in refrigerator offers more storage space than most one-section units. To provide clear cabinet access, the door is also wide, and its solid construction retains air better than glass options. Reducing air loss, the door has a self-closing design, and it can stay open for loading and unloading. All coated in epoxy, he cabinet has three wire shelves that promote airflow.
- 30.76-cu. ft. interior space
- 1 wide section
- Wide, right-hand hinged solid door
- Field-reversible door design
- Door self-closes and can stay open at a 120-degree angle
- Antimicrobial door handle
- 3 wire shelves have corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
- Brightening LED interior lighting
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Durable stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Top-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Electronic control system with digital display
- 6-in. heavy-duty casters; 2 braking
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 31 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 35 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 841/2 in. H
- 2.7 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, one-wide section, 30.76 cu. ft., (1) right-hand solid hinged door with locks, (3) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R134a refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.