The Beverage Air HRP2HC-1G two-section reach-in refrigerator has six shelves with a wire design that encourages air to flow evenly around items. Because these shelves are epoxy coated, they resist corrosion to support heavy use. While the cabinet has an aluminum liner, the exterior is made of durable stainless steel. The interior is accessible through two glass doors, and the glass construction provides visibility from the outside.
Separating the components from debris on the floor, the refrigeration system in this Beverage Air HRP2HC-1G Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is mounted on top. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and ensures the temperature stays between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This level is adjustable on the electronic control system.
- 46.88-cu. ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Full-height, field-reversible glass doors
- Doors are self-closing to retain cold air
- Stay-open doors at 120 degrees
- Antimicrobial door handles
- 6 corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated wire shelves
- LED interior lights
- Aluminum interior
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controller with digital display
- Top-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2 of the 6-in. heavy-duty casters are braking
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 48 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 85 in. H
- 6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 46.88 cu. ft., (1) right-hand hinged glass door, (1) left-hand hinged glass door, (6) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, Variable Speed Technology, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.