The Beverage Air HRPS2HC-1HS Horizon Series refrigerator maintains temperatures of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, helping users store fresh ingredients before they’re added to recipes. This unit’s refrigeration system is self-contained to provide convenient installation, while its compressor uses variable speed technology to respond to changes in ambient temperatures.
Designed with two sections and four half doors, the Beverage Air HRPS2HC-1HS reach-in refrigerator has six epoxy-coated shelves that are made of wire to promote airflow. The interior and exterior of this refrigerator are both made of stainless steel, offering a long service life without rusting and denting. This unit is mounted on casters, so it’s comfortable to relocate for maintenance and cleaning.
- Part of the Horizon Series
- 45.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 reach-in sections
- 4 solid half doors
- 2 right-hand hinged doors; 2 left-hand hinged doors
- Each section has 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- LED lighting brightens interior
- Digital display
- Electronic control system
- Stainless steel interior and exterior provide durability and rust resistance
- Mounted on heavy-duty, 6-in casters; 2 with brake
- Variable speed condenser is self-contained
- Top-mounted refrigeration system
- Produces 36-38 degrees F preset cabinet temperature
- 12-in. top clearance required
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 48 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 85 in. H
- 6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 45.2 cu. ft., (2) right-hand hinged half solid doors with locks, (2) left-hand hinged half solid doors, (6) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel exterior & interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, Variable Speed Technology, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.