Beverage Air HRS1HC-1G
The Beverage Air HRS1HC-1G single-section reach-in refrigerator has a top-mounted refrigeration system. With this design, heat is taken away from the floor area. Its self-contained design means all the components are built together, so it is easy to service. Thanks to the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, cool temperatures are maintained while using less energy than traditional refrigerants. A digital display makes it easy to monitor the internal temperature.
A lock on the single door eliminates the risk of tampering and theft. Product is fully visible without opening the door thanks to the glass design of the door. The interior is illuminated with LED lights for additional visibility. Products sit on three shelves, and since they are epoxy coated, they resist corrosion. The Beverage Air HRS1HC-1G single-section reach-in refrigerator has a stainless steel front and interior to resist corrosion and minor damage. The sides are painted gray to match the rest of the unit.
- Front and interior are constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Exterior sides are painted gray to match the rest of the unit
- 20.75 cu. ft. interior capacity
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion
- LED interior lights provide visibility
- 1 right-hinged door is made of glass for product visibility without opening
- Unauthorized access is prevented with a lock on the door
- Temperatures are easy to monitor on the electronic control with its digital display
- Components are built together in a self-contained refrigeration system to make it easy to service
- Operation is efficient since heat produced from the top-mounted refrigeration system is up in the air
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/3 HP
Horizon Series Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 20.75 cu. ft., (1) right-hand glass hinged door with locks, (3) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, stainless steel front, gray painted sides, stainless steel interior, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.