The Beverage Air MMF72HC-5-W freezer merchandiser is a great choice for convenience stores, grocery markets, and other venues selling frozen foods in bulk. It has three sections and 68.5 cubic feet of internal storage space, which are broken up with wire shelves to provide product organization. More than sufficient for most cold storage needs, the freezer keeps food at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
With three glass doors, the Beverage Air MMF72HC-5-W commercial cold merchandiser enables customers and employees to see inside the unit and preview product, gauging when restocking is needed. While the doors self-close to keep the cold in, they can be fixed open at 120 degrees. LED lighting brightens the freezer interior and gives customers excellent product visibility.
- Part of the MarketMax line
- Holds product at or below 0 degrees F
- 68.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections
- 5 wire shelves per section
- Glass doors provide interior view
- Self-closing doors stay open at 120 degrees
- Steel exterior with white baked-on coating
- White-coated steel interior walls
- Front air intake eliminates clearance requirements
- LED interior lighting offers efficient cabinet illumination
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- R290 refrigerant
- 4,624-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 72 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 75 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 78 in. H
- 14 A, (2) 3/4 HP
- 125/250 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA L14-20 plug
MarketMax Freezer Merchandiser, reach-in, three-section, 68.5 cu. ft. capacity, (3) triple pane hinged glass doors, electronic control, digital display, (15) epoxy coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, lighted sign panel, self-closing door with automatic hold-open feature, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, white interior walls, white exterior, R290 refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.