The Beverage Air MMR12HC-1-B-IQ refrigerated merchandiser can be used in convenience stores, supermarkets, and other establishments where customers buy cold goods. Its glass door displays its contents while indicating to employees when a restock is necessary. To help keep in the cold, the merchandiser’s door self-closes, and it can also be set to stay open at 120 degrees for extended cabinet access.
The Beverage Air MMR12HC-1-B-IQ commercial refrigerated merchandiser’s black exterior conceals stains and its white interior highlights cabinet contents. Great for storing many common food products, its temperature range is 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Materials can be organized inside the merchandiser on its four shelves.
- Part of the MarketMax line
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- 12.06-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section with 4 wire shelves
- Glass door facilitates inspection
- Door self-closes, stays open at 120 degrees
- Electronic smart lock enhances after-hours security
- Steel exterior with black baked-on coating
- White-coated steel interior walls
- For cans and bottles
- Front air intake removes clearance requirements
- LED interior lighting delivers efficient illumination
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,010-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 207/8 in. W x 181/8 in. D x 417/8 in. H
- Overall: 241/8 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 62 in. H
- 2 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
MarketMax Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, one-section, (1) double pane hinged glass door with electronic lock, 12.06 cu. ft. capacity, electronic control, digital display, (4) epoxy coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self closing door with automatic hold-open feature, bottom-mounted refrigeration, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.