The Beverage Air MMR27HC-1-B MarketMax one-section glass door merchandiser has a black exterior that matches virtually any theme. Its double-pane glass door provides visibility into the cabinet without the need to open the door. It has a self-closing feature to retain cold air, as well as a stay-open feature for restocking product. LED lights brighten the interior, making products easy to identify.
The Beverage Air MMR27HC-1-B MarketMax one-section glass door merchandiser has a bottom mount refrigeration system that is easy to access for maintenance. Cold temperatures in the unit stay between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and by using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, it is environmentally friendly. An electronic control panel makes it easy to adjust the interior conditions and monitor the interior temperatures.
- Steel construction with a black, baked-on coating is heavy duty and fits into a variety of themes
- White-coated steel walls brighten the interior so products stand out
- Products are fully visible without opening the door and letting cold air out since it is made of Low-E, double-pane glass
- Self-closing door retains cold air
- Hold-open feature keeps the door open so operators can easily restock products
- Door gaskets keep warm air out and cold air in
- Snap-in design of the gaskets make them easy to remove for cleaning or replacing
- Door is reversible in the field to accommodate the flow of the area
- 5 epoxy-coated steel shelves are heavy duty
- Merchandise your product with the light-up sign panel
- Interior is lit up with LED lights
- 1,480 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 27 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 78 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom, making the bottom shelf easy to access
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains temperatures
- 36-38 degrees F temperature range
- Easily monitor temperatures with the digital display on the electronic control panel
- Evaporator coils are coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.