Preventing unauthorized access and protecting merchandise from theft, the Beverage Air MMR27HC-1-W-IQ refrigerated merchandiser has an electronic smart lock. It has 25.88 cubic feet of storage space, broken up into five shelves for product organization. To help products stand out and increase impulse buys, the cabinet interior is white.
Helping employees see when items require restocking, the Beverage Air MMR27HC-1-W-IQ commercial refrigerated merchandiser has a glass door that showcases the cabinet’s goods. The door self-closes in order to preserve cabinet chill, though it can be fixed open at 120 degrees. LED lighting highlights the materials inside the merchandiser so customers can identify products quickly.
- Part of the MarketMax line
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- 25.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section with 5 wire shelves
- Glass door offers preview of merchandiser interior
- Door self-closes, stays open at 120 degrees
- Electronic smart lock maximizes after-hours security
- Steel exterior with white baked-on coating
- White-coated steel interior walls
- For use with bottles and cans
- Front air intake
- LED interior lighting
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,480-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 27 in. W x 26 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall: 30 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 78 in. H
- 3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
MarketMax Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, one-section, (1) double pane hinged glass door with electronic lock, 25.88 cu. ft. capacity, electronic control, digital display, (5) epoxy coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self closing door with automatic hold-open feature, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.