The Beverage Air MMR44HC-1-W two-section glass door merchandiser is made with double-paned glass to provide a clear view while protecting the products inside from heat and reducing energy consumption. When users are cleaning and performing routine maintenance, the doors have a stay-open feature to stop them from swinging shut and striking the user.
Designed with 40.2 cubic feet of storage space, the Beverage Air MMR44HC-1-W glass door merchandiser’s interior is made of sturdy steel with a rust-resistant white coating. Epoxy coats the 10 heavy-duty shelves, sealing out moisture and resisting sticky buildup. The bottom-mounted refrigeration is self-contained, so installing the unit is as convenient as plugging it into an outlet.
- Part of the MarketMax series
- 40.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- 2 swinging glass doors
- Full electronic controls
- Digital display
- Interior has LED lighting to attractively display merchandise
- 10 epoxy-coated, heavy-duty steel shelves
- White-coated steel interior and exterior resist corrosion
- Automatic hold-open feature streamlines restocking
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- 2,392-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 44 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 47 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 78 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
MarketMax Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, two-section, (2) double pane hinged glass doors, 40.2 cu. ft. capacity, electronic control, digital display, (10) epoxy coated steel shelves, LED interior lighting, self closing door with automatic hold-open feature, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.