The Beverage Air MMR44HC-1-W-IQ refrigerated merchandiser has two sections, each with a double-paned swinging glass door that provides access to the interior. Inside, 10 sturdy steel shelves are coated with epoxy to provide a smooth, clean appearance and resist rust from exposure to moisture. Made of steel inside and out, the merchandiser’s cabinet is strong enough to withstand extended use without losing its square, level shape.
To retain cold air and save energy, the doors of the Beverage Air MMR44HC-1-W-IQ two-section merchandiser close on their own. For cleaning and restocking, users can engage the doors’ hold-open feature to prevent slamming. LED lighting is installed within the cabinet, illuminating products to assist customers in locating the desired item.
- Part of the MarketMax series
- 40.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- 2 swinging glass doors
- Full electronic controls
- Digital display
- Interior has LED lighting
- 10 epoxy-coated steel shelves have heavy-duty construction for long-term use
- White-coated steel interior and exterior streamline cleaning
- Doors can stay open past 120 degrees
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Adaptive defrost
- 2,392-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 44 in. W x 26 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall: 47 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 78 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
MarketMax Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, two-section, (2) double pane hinged glass doors with electronic locks, 40.2 cu. ft. capacity, electronic control, digital display, (10) epoxy coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self closing door with automatic hold-open feature, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.