Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-B-IQ Description
The Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-B-IQ two-section merchandiser has swinging doors that open from the center, making it compatible with most floor plans. Because the doors are double-paned and self-closing, they effectively keep cold air contained to conserve energy even during periods of heavy use. Interior LED lighting attractively displays the contents of the case, drawing attention to promote impulse buying. When not in use, the case’s electronic smart lock feature keeps products secure.
Made of durable stainless steel, the Beverage Air MMR49HC-1-B-IQ glass front merchandiser is suitable for heavy use without bending, denting, and separating. Its electronic controls let the user adjust settings, while the digital display provides a user-friendly format for monitoring the current conditions. The unit is black, so it blends with most surroundings, and its refrigeration is self-contained and bottom mounted to save space.
- Part of the MarketMax series
- 46.15-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- 2 swinging glass doors
- Full electronic controls
- Digital display
- Interior is lit by LEDs to promote visibility
- Locking doors keep stored products secure
- 10 epoxy-coated steel shelves withstand heavy use
- Black-coated steel exterior resists corrosion from moisture
- White-coated steel interior provides a neat, tidy look
- Doors automatically stay open past 120 degrees
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Adaptive defrost
- 2,392-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 49 in. W x 26 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 78 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
MarketMax Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, two-section, (2) double pane hinged glass doors with electronic locks, 46.15 cu. ft. capacity, electronic control, digital display, (10) epoxy coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self closing door with automatic hold-open feature, bottom-mounted refrigeration, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.