The Beverage Air MMR66HC-1-B MarketMax three-section glass door merchandiser has a black exterior and white interior. Its 15 shelves show bottles, cartons, jugs, and other containers as LED lighting highlights them. Customers can see the items through the sliding glass doors, which save aisle space that swinging doors would occupy. A hold-open feature supports quick product loading.
With its illuminated advertising panel, the Beverage Air MMR66HC-1-B drink merchandiser can be used to organize beverage categories with specific signs. Its automatic defrost requires no electricity and handles that maintenance step for users. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps the temperature between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the MarketMax line
- 64.4-cu.-ft. capacity
- 3 compartments
- Steel exterior with baked-on black coating
- Epoxy-coated shelves add durability
- LED lighting showcases products
- Glass doors have a hold-open function
- Advertisement panel guides customers to the product
- Full electronic control for optimized performance
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Evaporator coil is epoxy coated
- Automatic defrost requires no electricity nor user effort
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2,808-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 72 in. W x 26 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall: 75 in. W x 321/8 in. D x 78 in. H
- 6.2 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
MarketMax Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, three-section, (3) black framed sliding glass doors with automatic hold-open feature, 64.4 cu. ft. capacity, electronic control, digital display, auto defrost, (15) epoxy coated steel shelves, LED interior lighting, lighted sign panel, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.