Part of the MarketMax series, the Beverage Air MMRR72HC-1-B-WW-WINE wine refrigerator gives users dual temperature control in two zones. This piece of equipment’s condenser operates near the floor to use the cool temperatures, and its position facilitates cleaning and servicing. Because the compressor elevates the bottom of the interior, employees and patrons don’t have to bend as far down to access products.
For durability, the exterior of the Beverage Air MMRR72HC-1-B-WW-WINE wine cooler is constructed of heavy-duty steel with a strong, baked-on coating, while the interior is made of steel with a white coating. This piece of equipment has a one-piece grille and provides users full electronic control. The dual temperature units enable two different operating temperature zones that accommodate various products.
- Part of the MarketMax series
- 3 sections
- Dual-temperature unit
- Bottom-mounted compressor facilitates use
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- 3 locking glass doors enhance security while optimizing display
- Electronic control with digital display
- 15 epoxy-coated wire shelves inhibit rust
- Interior LED lighting brightens product display
- Self-closing doors hold open automatically
- Temperature holding range: 35-62 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- White interior and exterior
- 3,404-BTU total heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Left refrigeration zone interior: 22 in. W x 27 in. D x 53 in. H
- Right refrigeration zone interior: 47 in. W x 27 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall: 75.13 in. W x 33.63 in. D x 78.13 in. H
- (2) 2.4 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, (2) 8-ft. cords with NEMA 5-15P plugs
MarketMax DUAL TEMP Wine Merchandiser, reach-in, three-section, 75-1/8″W, 78-1/8″ H, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (3) locking glass doors, (2) zones: (1) 19.62 cu. ft. capacity (left) & (1) 45.85 cu. ft. capacity (right), electronic control, digital display, (15) epoxy coated wire shelves, interior LED lighting, self-closing doors with automatic hold-open feature, each section can be adjusted to maintain product temperatures from 35°F to 62°F for proper storage of both red & white wines, 2 of the same wine storage applications must operate side by side, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, white interior & exterior, (2) 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.