The bright LED lights in the Beverage Air MT21-1B glass door merchandiser increase the possibility of impulse purchases. Because the doors are made of double-pane glass, they don’t have to be opened to see inside, which reduces wasted energy. These doors can be opened with recessed pocket handles and have a self-closing feature that prevents cold air from leaving the cabinet. Using electronic controls, operators can adjust the temperature in this unit.
The Beverage Air MT21-1B one-section merchandiser has a bottom-mounted refrigeration system that can be quickly accessed for servicing, though little maintenance is needed in the condenser. It cools with R290 refrigerant, a natural hydrocarbon that is safe for the environment. The single section of the merchandiser has four shelves made of wire to promote airflow, and they are epoxy coated to make them corrosion resistant.
- Part of the Marketeer series
- Holds (180) 20-oz. flat bottles or (165) 20-oz. gravity bottles
- 2 sections with 2 glass doors
- Door self-closes to reduce energy loss
- Door has a recessed pocket handle
- Electronic controls enable temperature adjustments
- Interior LED lights
- 4 shelves
- Shelves made of epoxy-coated wire
- White interior with a black exterior
- 2-in. leveling feet
- Bottom-mounted, low-maintenance condenser
- Cooled with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 163/4 in. D x 435/8 in. H
- Overall: 401/8 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 571/2 in. H
- 3.6 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Marketeer Series Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, one-section, (2) double pane hinged glass doors, holds (180) 20 oz. bottles (flat) or (165) 20 oz bottles (gravity), electronic temperature control, (4) epoxy coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self-closing door with recessed pocket door handle, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.