Beverage Air MT53-1W Description
The Beverage Air MT53-1B Marketeer commercial merchandiser features two compartments-great for myriad products, from pop bottles and beer cans to chip dip and prepared meals. Its doors are made of double-paned glass with argon in the middle; this combination balances cold air retention with product visibility. With its low-maintenance design, the condenser requires little attention and boosts unit efficiency. The compartments have white interiors and LED lighting to maximize product visibility.
This Beverage Air MT53-1B drink merchandiser’s electronic temperature control maintains the proper temperature reliably, keeping product preserved for extended shelf life and freshness. An automatic defrost feature combats ice buildup for the operator, removing that maintenance step. A white baked-on coating adds resilience and style to the unit.
- Part of the Marketeer line
- 31.41-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 compartments have 5 shelves each
- Automatic defrost eliminates ice buildup for users
- Electronic temperature control maintains cold cabinet temperatures
- Low-maintenance, bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- Double-paned glass doors are filled with argon for insulation
- LED lighting maximizes cabinet visibility
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil is resistant to corrosion
- White exterior is appealing
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 4,201-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 50 in. W x 207/8 in. D x 54 in. H
- Overall: 541/4 in. W x 293/8 in. D x 79 in. H
- 8.3 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Marketeer Series Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, two-section, (2) double pane hinged glass doors with locks, 31.41 cu. ft. capacity, electronic temperature control, (10) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self-closing door with recessed pocket door handle, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white interior & exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.