Beverage Air PH1-1S Description
The Beverage Air PH1-1S insulated mobile heating cabinet has a blower system that ensures product on all three shelves is heated evenly. Its heater system is mounted at the top to protect it from dust, debris, and potential damage. The temperature can be adjusted from 80 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit with thermostat controls, and a digital thermometer enables monitoring of the settings. Its shelves are made of wire and have epoxy coating to resist corrosion.
To slow the spread of germs, the door on the Beverage Air PH1-1S full-height heated cabinet has an antimicrobial-coated handle. Locks on the door prevent theft and tampering, and magnetic gaskets ensure a tight door seal. The door self-closes if an employee forgets, reducing the amount of heat that escapes into the environment. The interior of this unit has 20.6 cubic feet of space.
- 20.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- Operating temperature range: 80-180 degrees F
- Adjustable controls and an exterior digital thermometer
- Heating system mounted at the top
- Uniform heating provided by a blower system
- 1 full-height door with magnetic gaskets and a lock
- Self-closing door with a safety stop
- Antimicrobial-coated door handle
- 3 shelves constructed of epoxy-coated wire
- Resilient stainless steel exterior
- Durable aluminum interior
- Positioned on adjustable, 6-in. legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 221/2 in. W x 26 in. D x 565/8 in. H
- Overall: 261/2 in. W x 345/8 in. D x 833/4 in. H
- 6.3 A, 1500 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20A plug
Warming Cabinet, reach in, one-section, 20.6 cu. ft., (1) full height door, cylinder lock, (3) epoxy coated wire shelves, exterior dial thermometer, top mounted heating system, stainless steel interior & exterior, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
There are no reviews yet.