Beverage Air PH2-1HS-PT
This Beverage Air PH2-1HS-PT warming cabinet has a top-mounted heating system that creates temperatures from 80 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Thus, this cabinet can be used in various holding applications. Users can adjust the humidity vents to release steam when crispy product is held.
The Beverage Air PH2-1HS-PT stationary heated holding cabinet is mounted on 6-inch legs that can be adjusted for installation on uneven surfaces. This pass-thru unit has eight doors, four on each side, so users can access the cabinet from multiple directions. Such a design is used in high-volume applications where the cabinet is installed in the middle of a busy workflow.
- 2 pass-thru sections
- 43.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- 8 half-height doors with cylinder locks
- 6 wire shelves coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Dial thermometer is mounted on the exterior
- Heating system is top mounted
- Humidity vents are controlled manually
- Temperature holding range: 80-180 degrees F
- Exterior and interior are made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- Mounted on adjustable, 6-in. legs
- Requires a 20-amp breaker
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 481/8 in. W x 26 in. D x 565/8 in. H
- Overall: 521/8 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 833/4 in. H
- 13 A, 3,000 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 6-20A plug
Warming Cabinet, pass-thru, two-section, 43.3 cu. ft., (8) half height doors, cylinder lock, (6) epoxy coated wire shelves, exterior dial thermometer, top mounted heating system, stainless steel interior & exterior, 20 amp breaker required, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
There are no reviews yet.