Beverage Air RB27HC-1G Description
Great for low-volume cold storage in cramped kitchens, the Beverage Air RB27HC-1G one-section reach-in refrigerator has a single compartment with one full-height door. Because the door is glass, operators can see inside before opening it, reducing cold-air loss. The door has a self-closing design that prevents it from being accidentally left open, and it can be propped open at 120 degrees for product stocking. Inside the cabinet, three epoxy-coated shelves hold items, and they’re adjustable to support different applications.
Bottom mounted and placed away from rising heat in the kitchen, the refrigeration system in this Beverage Air RB27HC-1G reach-in refrigerator doesn’t operate in the hottest area of the room. However, in this position, it’s more susceptible to dirt and debris on the floor. The refrigerator uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant-an environmentally friendly alternative to standard options.
- 25.88-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 1 full right-hinged door made of glass
- Self-closing door keeps cold air inside the unit
- Stay-open door feature at a 120-degree angle
- Door has a lock
- 3 adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves
- LED lighting brightens the interior
- Stainless steel exterior front with painted gray side panels
- 1-piece, removable grille
- 6-in. casters
- 1,480-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controller
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Bottom-mount design
- Rear-access servicing
- Evaporator coil has a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 27 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H (53-in. usable height)
- Overall: 30 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 3 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Vista Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 25.88 cu. ft., (3) adjustable wire shelves, lockable hinged door, gray coated steel sides, stainless steel front, (1) glass door, LED interior lighting, aluminum interior, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.