Beverage Air RB44HC-1G Description
The two sections in the Beverage Air RB44HC-1G reach-in refrigerator provide plenty of cold storage in busy kitchens. Each section has a full-height glass door that supports interior visibility. These doors have a self-closing design for cold-air retention and stay open at a 120-degree angle for loading product.
Temperatures in this Beverage Air RB44HC-1G two-section reach-in refrigerator range from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the electronic controller enables users to set it at a level to suit their product. The unit’s system is bottom mounted, so it doesn’t operate around kitchen hood vent heat. In this position, it’s around dirt and debris on the floor, so it won’t be the best option for an operation that uses a lot of dry ingredients, such as flour. It uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and has an epoxy-coated evaporator coil.
- 44-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 full-height glass doors
- Self-closing design of doors keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Stay-open door feature activates at 120 degrees to support product stocking
- Door locks
- 6 epoxy-coated, adjustable shelves
- LED lighting in the cabinet increases visibility
- Stainless steel exterior front with side panels painted gray
- 1-piece, removable grille
- 6-in. casters
- 2,392-BTU heat transfer capacity
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Bottom-mount design
- Rear-accessible servicing
- Electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator coil is coated in corrosion-resistant epoxy
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 44 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 615/8 in. H (531/8-in. usable height)
- Overall: 47 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 84 in. H
- 5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Vista Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 44 cu. ft., (2) hinged glass doors, (6) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, aluminum interior, stainless steel front, gray coated steel sides, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.