The Beverage Air RID18HC-HS pass-thru reach-in refrigerator has four solid half doors that allow staff to access the interior from both sides of the unit. They have a stay-open feature where the doors stay open past 120 degrees for stocking the cabinet. To prevent cold air from being released, the doors will shut by themselves.
Temperatures are cooled with environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The operator can easily monitor internal temperatures thanks to the electronic control panel, which also lets the person adjust temperatures. They range from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The Beverage Air RID18HC-HS pass-thru reach-in refrigerator is constructed of stainless steel for resistance to stains, scratches, and dents.
- Interior and exterior are constructed of stainless steel for strength
- LED lights in the cabinet make it easy to see products
- 5 adjustable shelves hold different types of products
- 3-in. casters make the cabinet mobile so you can easily clean under it
- 36-38 degrees F temperature range
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant ensures temperatures stay cool
- Evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- Electronic control panel allows you to adjust and monitor temperatures
- 1,997 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 241/4 in. W x 237/8 in. D x 5215/16 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 271/4 in. W x 291/4 in. D x 723/8 in. H
4 Solid Doors
- 4 doors close by themselves to keep cold air in the cabinet
- Stay-open feature keeps the door open past 120 degrees for stocking the cabinet
- Snap-in magnetic door gaskets help prevent cold air leaks
Refrigerator, Pass-Thru, one-section,18.38 cu. ft., (4) solid hinged half doors, (4) adjustable shelves, LED interior lighting, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior & interior, 3″ casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.