Beverage Air SMF58HC-1-S Description
The Beverage Air SMF58HC-1-S milk cooler can hold 10 to 16 cases of milk, depending on their size. Its stainless steel interior, exterior, and hardware withstand repeated use in institutions and can be cleaned quickly. A drain in the center of the cooler’s floor can be connected to a drain hose through an adapter. The hinged door features a cylinder lock for security and safety bumpers to prevent dents in the side.
This Beverage Air SMF58HC-1-S milk cooler rapidly cools milk to temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and its exterior thermometer provides the user with temperature readouts. The cooling system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and forced-air refrigeration. Flexible gaskets keep cold air from escaping, and casters with brakes enable users to move the cooler when necessary or to keep it stationary in an assigned area.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Holds (16) 13-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. or (10) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. cases
- Exterior thermometer monitors the interior temperature
- Completely electronic controls
- Stainless steel interior, exterior, lids, doors, and hinges are durable and can be cleaned swiftly
- Heavy-duty floor racks are made of epoxy-coated steel
- Centrally located floor drain connects to the hose with an adapter
- Flexible compression gaskets on the 2 self-latching doors keep cold air in the cavity
- 2 of the 7-in. casters brake to keep the unit in place
- 2,052-BTU heat transfer capacity
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration rapidly chills product
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more eco-friendly than traditional refrigerants
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Automatic, non-electronic defrost
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 55 in. W x 30 in. D x 247/8 in. H
- Overall: 58 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 47 in. H
- 3.3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
School Milk Cooler, forced air, 58″W, 33-1/2″ D, 24 cu. ft., single access, exterior digital thermometer, flat top carton capacities, (16) 13″ x 13″ x 11″ or (10) 19″ x 13″ x 11″ case capacity, stainless steel interior & exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.